Within Australia we ship via Australia Post. Freight is not included in product pricing, instead, it is calculated and applied to your final invoice before payment and dispatch. For international orders you will receive a freight quote before your order is shipped. Shipping fees apply to each separate order.
Hijab House Wholesale
Hijab House wholesale program provided approved stockist with two options.
Once approved as a stockist of Hijab House, you will receive a special code to allow you to enter our wholesale website, view prices, availability, and place orders.
Orders within Australia will have the freight calculated automatically.
Orders outside of Australia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Once approved as a stockist of Hijab House, you will be sent a confidential email with the upcoming Hijab House Season Launch Collection.
You will be able to view the designs, costs, delivery dates and place orders by completing the form and sending it back to email@example.com.
Hijab House will provide you with a Proforma invoice excluding freight or GST and request payment as per the terms and conditions.
Once the deposit is paid, your order is guaranteed and will be shipped according to the delivery dates noted on the invoice.
First Wholesale, Bricks and Mortar and Online orders must be AUD AU $500.00 or over. No minimum spend for subsequent orders. Payment for all orders for bricks & mortar and online stockists are due prior to the dispatch of goods.
All orders are subject to a minimum purchase of $2000.00 AUD or equivalent. Payments will be as set out in the proforma invoice ( also see payment terms below).
All orders are subject to a minimum purchase of $2000.00 AUD or equivalent. Within Australia we ship via Australia Post. Freight is not included in product pricing, instead, it is calculated and applied to your final invoice before payment and dispatch. For international orders, you will receive a freight quote before your order is shipped. Shipping fees apply to each separate order.
CUSTOMS AND LOCAL CHARGES
All orders are subject to a minimum purchase of $2000.00 AUD or equivalent. Within Australia there are no customs or local charges International orders may incur customs charges. It is the responsibility of the stockist to check these charges and any other costs that may be associated with the delivery of the goods Hijab House suggests the stockist make contact with a local customs agent to get accurate details on any charges associated with the delivery.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
equivalent. Return of faulty/broken items should occur within 5 days of receiving them. To report a broken item, please email the details of the damage and an image to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote your invoice number. Non-delivery must be reported immediately. All orders are final and cannot be canceled once the order has been confirmed and the final invoice has been generated. We do not accept the return of unsold goods or change of mind.
Please note as a Hijab House stockist you do not automatically receive exclusivity in your area and without a written agreement we cannot guarantee exclusivity. If you would like to stock Hijab House exclusively please read the below terms and contact us at email@example.com to receive an application form.
You are responsible for:
• Contacting Hijab House at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an exclusivity form and submit within 7 working days.
• Ensuring that all store locations you wish to have exclusivity for are included on your application. If you move location you must inform us in writing at email@example.com. Please note that moving to a new area may impact your arrangement with Hijab House
• Informing us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes to business structure, management, or ownership that will affect our trading arrangement.
• Spending a minimum of AU $5,000.00 AUD (inc GST) or equivalent across our collection per season.
• Tracking seasonal spending and contacting us regarding any concerns about meeting the minimum spend.
• Placing orders within the given deadlines as notified via email and other communications by Hijab House
• Ordering a range of products from Hijab House's most recent collection within the seasonal deadline.
Hijab House is responsible for:
• Supplying our products to you exclusively in your suburb as specified on the written agreement.
• Maintaining an honest and transparent relationship with you.
• Providing specialized support, communications, and materials relevant to Hijab House
• Referring traffic to your store and promoting your status as an exclusive stockist in your suburb.
All orders are subject to a minimum purchase of $2000.00 AUD or equivalent. In-stock items available online will be shipped out within 3 working days Season launch orders will be shipped out on the specified date noted on the proforma invoice
Prices shown on order forms are exclusive of GST, prices online are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter our pricing at any time, unless already invoiced. The RRP for each product is listed on our main website ( www.hijabhouse.com.au ) and on our price lists. Stockists are free to set your own pricing as you see fit, but we ask that the products do not retail under the set RRP, unless they are clearly marked as being on sale. We kindly request that new collections are not sold below the RRP.
Hijab House products may not be distributed through any physical or online marketplaces, including eBay, Etsy, etc. Selling Hijab House products on these marketplaces breaches our distribution policy and is not allowed under any circumstance.
- All in-stock items will be shipped out within 3 working days after payment We accept all major credit cards, Paypal or EFT.
- All season launch items will be shipped out on the specified date range on the proforma invoice
30% Non-refundable on confirmation of the order
70% on shipping advise sent by Hijab House
Estimated delivery dates are approximate and for guidance only. We try our best to get your order dispatched to you as soon as possible, but we are sometimes affected by delays outside of our control. Season Launch are considered final orders and cannot be canceled once paid.
We reserve the right to cancel the production of any of the products in our range. If this occurs, the payment received for the canceled product will be refunded in full to the stockist.
Stockist that participate in our season launch program will have their name and location listed on the Hijab House website and be able to participate in Hijab House social media promotions.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL MATERIAL
All Hijab House product images and product copy are subject to copyright and are the property of Hijab House. Approved Hijab House stockists are welcome to use any of the images on the Hijab House website for the purpose of promoting the product/s.
Please contact us if you are unsure of image usage and we can direct you to our brand guidelines.
Hijab House products cannot be modified in any way for resale or distribution. If you are unsure about product usage please contact our team to discuss further.
Hijab House cannot be held liable for any losses, costs, damages, and expenses (including legal costs) resulting from claims arising out of your breach of these Terms of Trade.
AGREEMENT OF TERMS
By placing an order with Hijab House you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change at any time. If the terms are amended they will be effective immediately.